Gigi is a seasoned speaker and workshop presenter and is available to speak to both preemie or special need parents, and professionals, on a wide range of topics as they relate to the preemie and special need experience, particularly post-NICU/post-diagnosis. Contact me here for further details and pricing.
* For organizations and professionals, please note that Gigi is open to creating tailor-made workshops that may be more suitable to the specific parents that you serve.
Families Blossoming Workshops For Parents and Professionals
Gigi of Families Blossoming
Speaking at Workshop for Parents:
Event: March of Dimes Conference
Location: Orlando, Florida
Date: Oct 2012.
Workshops For Parents
Gigi delivers the following titles as workshops for parents and as speaking presentation topics.
- Seeing You and Your Child through a Different Set of Eyes
- Goodbye Anxiety, Hello Confidence
- Post – NICU 101
- Disability or Different Abilities (*A similar workshop is also offered to professionals*)
- Turning Chaos into Calmness
- Daily Lessons
- Painting Your Child’s Educational Portrait
Speaking Presentations and Workshops For Professionals
- NICU Staff and the Preemie Parent – Fostering A Different Kind of Relationship
- Post – NICU/Post- Diagnosis 101: Life Goes On…. (But How?)
- Helping You Help Yourself and Your Child
- Hope In The Face of Uncertainty
- Disability or Different Abilities (*A similar workshop is also offered to parents*)
Recent Workshop Feedback
It was good [and] very helpful re: [my] attitude change” (Parent)
The resources provided were beneficial [as well as knowing] that I am not alone. (Parent)
Running a Workshop or Event for Parents?
If you’re interested in Gigi speaking and presenting to your special parents, group or organization she would be delighted to talk with you.