Hello, I’m Gigi and here on this page with me is my 24 weeker surviving twin, Alejandro.
Welcome to my Families Blossoming website. I’m so happy that you stopped by but I’m also proud of you. Proud because your stopping by tells me that you’re searching and searching takes courage and is the first of many steps to a better, more authentic and less stressful you and a clearer path forward.
You may feel stuck and like you’re searching for support, a gentle push, answers, direction, clarity, your voice or maybe just for someone who ‘gets it’. I offer all of that and more. Attaining optimal emotional health and wellness for parents, professionals and organizations as well as caregiver employees is my passion. I provide this via Professional Life Coaching coupled with a listening ear, skill and expertise and deep compassion.
My goal is to help you find yourself and your voice again, identify and remove any internal or external blocks in your life that are preventing you from moving forward and taking your next step towards being a better parent, professional, employee/caregiver…. a better you.
You may be asking, what exactly is Professional Coaching? Great question! The International Coach Federation’s definition is this: Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
My definition is a bit more simple. To me, Coaching as “a collaborative process in which I help you move from where you are now to where you want to be. Along the way, we figure out how you’re going to get there.
I specialize in working with three (3) unique audiences….
- Preemie and Special Needs Parents because I’m a preemie and special needs mom
- Preemie and Special Needs Professionals and Organizations because I’m a preemie and special needs professional
- Employee Wellness (with a focus on the employee caregiver) because I believe that your emotional wellness and self-care shouldn’t be abandoned when you’re at or return to work, especially if you’re the primary caregiver for a loved one (child, parent or spouse)
My work and passion is broad enough though, that it allows me to work with anyone who’s ready to make real and positive changes in their lives.
Our coaching partnership will be five-fold:
- Provide you a safe space to uncover, explore and be your authentic self,
- Listen to both what you say and what you don’t say,
- Through inquiry and powerful questions, help you to find and embrace your ‘a ha’ moments, which are those special moments in time when the light bulb comes on for you and you not only know in your gut what needs to change in your life but you’re also ready to make that change happen,
- Help you discover, celebrate and use any new learning from your ‘a ha’ moments so you can make continuous, positive change in your life, and
- Support you in becoming and being the BEST you possible
Intrigued? Interested? If so and if any of this resonates with you, I’m ready to work with you. Regardless of whether you fall under any of my three key audiences or not, if you’re ready to move forward and make real positive change in your life, contact me today! I look forward to hearing from you.
For now, enjoy exploring my site and don’t forget to sign up to receive my free monthly newsletter, From Surviving to Thriving, where every month you’ll receive one (1) key tip/thought/idea to help you when you’re feeling frazzled along your journey. I look forward to hearing from you!