Meet Gigi – Passionate Change Agent · Professional Coach · Believer in You · Advocate · Creator of Dreams
I am a credentialed International Coach Federation (ICF), passionate about people and organizations find their sweet spot. That unique space where their passion, purpose and presence collide.
I have a keen interest in supporting the NICU and special needs communities (because I am one). Many of my clients are also ‘traditional’ parents, professionals and organizations who are keen to change and improve the status quo of how they live, work and show up in this world.
Gigi is a proud member of these organizations:
- International Coach Federation (ICF) is the leading global organization dedicated to advancing the coaching profession by setting high standards, providing independent certification and building a worldwide network of trained coaching professionals. Its mission is to build, support and preserve the integrity of the coaching profession. Learn more about ICF https://coachfederation.org/
- Preemie Parent Alliance (PPA) is a network of organizations offering support to families of premature infants and whose mission is to champion the NICU Parent Voice. It is the only professional association for the NICU Parent Leaders in the United States and provides a platform for [them] to be a collective voice representing the needs and best interests of NICU families in all facets of healthcare policy, care guideline, education and family support. Learn more about https://preemieparentalliance.org/
- The National Premature Infant Health Coalition (NPIHC) is a collaborative of professional, clinical, community health and family support organizations focused on improving the lives of premature infants and their families. Learn more about this unique program at http://www.npihc.org/.
Organizations and Companies Worked With:
These are just some of the organizations and companies I have worked with:
Neuro Occupational Therapist: I worked in this field for several years across various States in the USA and in London, UK, holding both clinical and management roles.
Project Management: Worked as a Senior Project Manager within the healthcare field in the UK, leading on a strategic borough-wide projects.
Leadership: Selected as one of the 1st Recipients of The Health Foundation’s Leaders for Change Award (UK) for senior healthcare managers to improve healthcare systems and processes within the local trust.
- Currently serving on the Leadership Team for Preemie Parent Alliance
- Received my BSc in Occupational Therapy from the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
- Achieved my MSc in Health, Population and Society from The London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE).
- Received my Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching, with Distinction, from The Coaching Academy (UK) and further Coaching Hours from inviteChange (USA).
- Credentialed Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) both in the US and UK.
Helping You Find Emotional Wellness
When you work with me, you will identify and embrace your 3Ps and ultimately your sweet spot. What is holding you back? You’ll go towards what helps you embrace emotional wellness and grow as a parent, a professional, as an organization.
I bring you:
- A Passion about Personal and Organizational Emotional Health
- A Person Who Gets It (i.e. my NICU and Special Needs Journey)
- Firm Belief in You and Your Ability to Change
- Transformative Coaching Model (i.e. increasing your awareness)
- Professionalism, Skill and Expertise
- A Compassionate and Positive Approach
- A Listening Ear
Clients say that I am very warm, personable and effective. That’s what others say. (I promise I didn’t pay them). I listen to what you say and what you don’t. I like hugs over handshakes and value good eye contact, genuine connections, honesty and a belly-shaking laugh.
Your next step
If you’d like to test the waters to see if coaching is right for you and, of equal importance, whether you feel right with me being your coach, request a complimentary Discovery Session, or ask a question here.
the lives of those you care for, or those you work with.
Ready to make a difference?Book A Discovery Session
She would compassionately steer me back toward my stated goal when I would ramble off track. I was always impressed at how she did that without me feeling rushed by her. Yvonne M. Preemie Parent
She was flexible, focused and also challenging, at times, when required and supportive during the process and maintained her professionalism. Usha P. Healthcare Manager
Her ability to connect with & adapt to learners at different skill and awareness levels is exceptional. I do not hesitate in recommending her to any organization. Mary D. Professional Organization