The Coaching Process Explained
The coaching process is a disciplined and intensive way to challenge your perspectives, beliefs and choices.
Its primary outcome is to create your awareness and insight about the origin, value and impact of your perspectives, beliefs and choices and your recognition that these may need shifting so that you can achieve what you want.
As a professional coach, I’m there to listen, to serve and to reflect without judgment.
The Coaching Process in Partnership
It is a partnership of power, respect and dignity that is designed to inspire and challenge you to create higher levels of energy that will lead you to an expanded perception of, and effectiveness in, your own personal growth, learning, interpersonal relationships and commitment to action.
The one-on-one nature of the relationship gives you the accountability resource you need to make decisions and maintain progress towards fulfilling your goals.
To this end, coaching is not an event but rather a process.
What can you expect from the coaching process?
- Being challenged to move beyond your current way of thinking/learning?
- Recognizing your values, skills, talents and wisdom as a foundation for growth
- Identification of specific results and outcomes and time-sensitive action points
- Measurable goals and checkpoints of your progress
- Development of positive options for the future that become an integral part of your being and influence
- Strengthened capacity to manage anxiety in tough situations
- Support and encouragement for implementing desired changes in your life
If you want to take the next step, contact me for a quick chat.
We can test the waters to see if coaching is right for you, and equally important, whether you feel right with me being your coach.
This is about you and your journey, so it is imperative that you feel good about who you bring on this journey with you. Here’s what others say.
Coaching can be a challenging process as many of us have never really taken the time to focus on ourselves, but it can also be a highly rewarding and empowering process – one that will help you move forward.