Coaching Through Self-Study Audio Programs
I’m an Accredited Professional Life Coach, but more importantly I’m a preemie and special needs mum, and I ‘get’ you.
I understand your feelings and can relate to your struggles and challenges. As someone who’s been there and continues to be there as a parent, my passion is to walk alongside you.
- To provide you with Professional support and guidance coupled with compassion and understanding.
- To help you proactively work through your fears, guilt, overwhelm and anxiety so you can feel more confident in your parenting journey.
- To help you become a empowered and confident Preemie and/or Special Needs Parent.
It’s not always easy to fit 1 : 1 coaching into your schedule, but you don’t have to feel stuck or alone on your parenting journey. You can feel empowered and clear about where you are now, where you want to be, and how you will get there.
Our Coaching Self-Study Audio Programs are:
Why I created these self-study audio programs for you
To help you move forward, and be a much more empowered person and parent, there are four coaching audio programs to choose from.
Each audio program addresses a challenging topic area that preemie and special needs parents often face. Details on each program page.
The coaching audio programs are designed for you to complete over the course of a week. However, you are welcome to work through them at your own pace.
Each coaching self-study audio program is self-paced and includes:
- Pre-recorded Coaching-based Themed content available 24/7
- Short 20-30 minute audio classes with Gigi on a specific topics relevant to preemie and special needs parents which includes relevant information, self-reflection, coaching-based tips and strategies designed to move you forward as a special parent
- Access to content after course is completed, via MP3 download to continue to listen to on your computer, iPod, in the car or in the comfort of your own home
- Membership to a private online community Facebook group where you’ll receive support, ideas and resources from me and other parent group members
- Receipt of Gigi’s monthly newsletter –From Surviving to Thriving – that includes a monthly special parenting tip to help you get through it all when you’re feeling frazzled.
Purchase and complete all four programs, or focus solely on the one program that is the most beneficial for you at this moment.