Anxiety Busting and Confidence Building For Preemie And Special Needs Parents
Anxiety is a very common and understandable emotion for preemie and special needs parents to have. It’s usually expected, given the often traumatic journey you’re on.
But if not addressed, it can also be extremely detrimental to your well-being.
Constant anxiety can lead to a host of physical and emotional problems and wreak havoc on your self-worth, and your confidence, both as a parent and as a person.
This does not have to be.
You can flip that ‘anxiety expectation’ on its head and be very positive and proactive about being less anxious and more open to creating and owning your confidence.
The ‘Anxiety Busting and Confidence Building For Preemie And Special Needs Parents’ audio program is designed to help you:
… by encouraging you to explore anxiety from ‘your perspective’ and provide you with two (2) simple, but powerful, confidence building strategies and tools you can implement immediately.
You will come away feeling less anxious and unsure as a preemie and/or special needs parent and more confident and certain as you encounter the daily parental challenges that come your way.
This self-study audio program includes:
- Recorded Coaching-based Themed content available 24/7
- Concise 20-30 minute audio classes with Gigi on specific topics relevant to preemie and special needs parents, which include relevant information, self-reflection, coaching-based tips and strategies, designed to move you forward as a special parent.
- Self-paced listening, learning and implementation.
- Access to audio content on completion of the program, via MP3 download, for convenient listening again in your free time. Listen on your computer, iPod, in the car, or in the comfort of your own home.
- Membership to a private online community Facebook group where you’ll receive support, ideas and resources directly from me and the support of other parent group members
- Receipt of Gigi’s monthly newsletter ‘From Surviving to Thriving‘ that includes a monthly special parenting tip, to help you get through it all when you’re feeling frazzled
Your Investment is just $75.00