Letting Go of Guilt and Embracing Your Parenting Gifts
- Do you struggle with guilt and feel guilty (and maybe even a little angry) about the unexpected parenting journey you’re currently on now?
- Do you find yourself over-analyzing your actions, decision-making or parenting style?
- Are you blaming yourself for what has happened to your preemie or special needs child?
If so, the ‘Letting Go of Guilt and Embracing Your Parenting Gifts’ audio program is for you.
This audio program is designed to help you:
…uncover, identify and embrace your very own parental gifts that may be hidden, even from yourself, and explore ways in which we can use them to help you let go of your guilt that may be holding you back as a parent.
The program is broken down into two sections, which are aimed at exploring some of the most common reasons guilt is felt by preemie and special needs parents, as well as reasons guilt may be felt by you in your own life.
The two (2) sections of this audio course are as follows:
- Guilt Release
- Gift Embrace
The ‘Letting Go of Guilt and Embracing Your Parenting Gifts’ self-study audio program includes:
- Recorded Coaching-based Themed content available 24/7
- Concise 20-30 minute audio classes with Gigi on specific topics relevant to preemie and special needs parents, which include relevant information, self-reflection, coaching-based tips and strategies, designed to move you forward as a special parent.
- Self-paced listening, learning and implementation.
- Access to audio content on completion of the program, via MP3 download, for convenient listening again in your free time. Listen on your computer, iPod, in the car, or in the comfort of your own home.
- Membership to a private online community Facebook group where you’ll receive support, ideas and resources directly from me and the support of other parent group members
- Receipt of Gigi’s monthly newsletter ‘From Surviving to Thriving‘ that includes a monthly special parenting tip, to help you get through it all when you’re feeling frazzled
Your Investment is just $75.00