Finding Your Voice As You Advocate For Your Child ~ Self-Study Audio Program
As a preemie and/or special needs parent, understandably, you can become so accustomed to listening to everyone else’s voices and opinions on how to advocate and care for our child, that your own voice can become a whisper or even worse, silent.
In certain situations, it may make sense to listen to the voices of your child’s doctor, nurse, therapist, specialist, teacher, family member and so on, but…
- How often do you listen to our own voice?
- Do you even remember that you have one?
- How can you effectively advocate (i.e. be the voice of) your child if you’re not using the voice you already have?
This program is designed to help you do just that.
We do that by further exploring the concept of ‘voice’ and ‘advocacy’, with the introduction of some key coaching-based strategies aimed at helping you find your voice again and use it to better advocate for your child ~ and yourself ~ along your parenting journey.
The ‘Finding Your Voice As You Advocate For Your Child’ self-study audio program includes:
- Recorded Coaching-based Themed content available 24/7
- Concise 20-30 minute audio classes with Gigi on specific topics relevant to preemie and special needs parents, which include relevant information, self-reflection, coaching-based tips and strategies, designed to move you forward as a special parent.
- Self-paced listening, learning and implementation.
- Access to audio content on completion of the program, via MP3 download, for convenient listening again in your free time. Listen on your computer, iPod, in the car, or in the comfort of your own home.
- Membership to a private online community Facebook group where you’ll receive support, ideas and resources directly from me and the support of other parent group members
- Receipt of Gigi’s monthly newsletter ‘From Surviving to Thriving‘ that includes a monthly special parenting tip, to help you get through it all when you’re feeling frazzled
Investment is just $75.00