At Home, Now What? – Making The Emotional Transition Smoother From NICU To Your Home
Your baby was recently discharged from the NICU and you feel completely lost.
Although at home, you’re experiencing unexpected feelings of anxiety, fear and of being overwhelmed.
The transition from hospital to home is a critical and emotionally fraught time when NICU parents need the most support but often is when they receive the least.
Making The Emotional Transition Smoother From NICU To Your Home
This audio program will give you:
…that support by helping you to more effectively manage some common post-NICU challenges you may face, so that your transition is better, calmer and smoother.
It will cover four (4) broad topic areas that parents usually encounter after they’ve left the NICU and arrive home, which are:
- NICU Separation Anxiety
- Medical Avalanche
- Developmental Concerns, and
- Relationship Disconnect
The ‘At Home, Now What? – Making The Emotional Transition Smoother From NICU To Your Home’ self-study audio program also includes:
- Recorded Coaching-based Themed content available 24/7
- Concise 20-30 minute audio classes with Gigi on specific topics relevant to preemie and special needs parents, which include relevant information, self-reflection, coaching-based tips and strategies, designed to move you forward as a special parent.
- Self-paced listening, learning and implementation.
- Access to audio content on completion of the program, via MP3 download, for convenient listening again in your free time. Listen on your computer, iPod, in the car, or in the comfort of your own home.
- Membership to a private online community Facebook group where you’ll receive support, ideas and resources directly from me and the support of other parent group members
- Receipt of Gigi’s monthly newsletter ‘From Surviving to Thriving‘ that includes a monthly special parenting tip, to help you get through it all when you’re feeling frazzled
Your Investment is just $75.00