Create a Compassionate Organization Rooted in Member and Employee Emotional Wellness
- What is an Emotionally Healthy Organization?
- Does it even exist?
Organizations and workplace environments are not places you immediately think of when you think of emotional wellness. It’s often just the opposite.
If employees or members of organizations don’t feel supported, emotionally or otherwise, it can have adverse effects on their levels of stress, productivity and effectiveness.
Few businesses and organizations give their staff the time, or even realize that they need time, to take care of themselves.
I can help you change this and integrate emotional wellness into the fabric of how you operate.
Is Your Organization Community Rooted in Member or Employee Emotional Wellness?
I work with a range community, corporate, faith-based, non-profit and profit organizations focus on the wellness of their members or employees and create an emotionally healthy organization or workplace environment.
I support your organization in 3 Ways:
- Standard Workshops and Training Sessions
I create and deliver Coaching-based workshops and training sessions covering Emotional Wellness Topics (see below):
- Coaching in the Workplace – Developing Supportive Conversations
- Creating Intentional Community in the Workplace
- Senior Execs Have Feelings Too – How emotionally showing up to your staff is profitable
- Supporting Your Employee Caregivers /Members
- Advocacy for your Loved One and Yourself (for Caregiver Employees /Members)
- Self-care for the Caregiver (for Caregiver Employees /Members)
- Customized Workshops and Training Sessions
- Provide bespoke workshops on specific emotional well-being challenges your Senior Management Team or Organization face
- Private Coaching
- Families Blossoming can support your organization through 1:1 Coaching to individual employees within your organization, including, Senior Executives, Managers, Team Leaders and Caregiver Employees.
Close The Gap
A recent report found that, in the United States, “one in six employees is a caregiver for a relative or friend, and spends on average more than 20 hours a week providing some kind of care.”
There is often a fairly wide gap between a caregiver employee’s needs and their employer or organization’s demands and expectations. I help organizations support a unique member of their population:
- For the employee: I help to increase their awareness of their emotional triggers and stressors and how to implement holistic self-care at work.
- For the employer: I help them understand the importance of community and self-care for their organization’s members or employees, especially to those who are caregivers and help them create or build upon a culture of having an authentic and ‘well’ community.
Support packages for Organizations are tailor-made to your employee emotional wellness goals. Therefore, it is recommended that you discuss your specific needs and pricing options with Gigi, so that a custom-made support package is designed for you.
Organization Workshops Feedback
As the Program Manager for a Coaching Program that involves over 35 organizations with over 130 internal coaches, I am constantly looking for great resources and sessions to support my coaches and also build coaching skills for managers. Gigi has assisted by developing and delivering extraordinary workshops that met their needs and exceeded my expectations. She is skillful and insightful as a trainer and possesses phenomenal coaching skills. Her ability to connect with and adapt to learners at different skill and awareness levels is exceptional. I do not hesitate in recommending her to any organization.
Marykate D. Professional Organization
Gigi is an eloquent, personable, and warm person with an inspiring air of optimism. Her personal experiences with prematurity, in the NICU and with her son have given her a profound understanding of the challenges many families face, how to feel and move through them and to step forward with love, advocacy and strength. She would be a motivating, authentic and substantive speaker for your conference.
Liza C. Director, Family Centered Care and Family Engagement, March of Dimes National Office