1. At Home, Now What? Making The Emotional Transition Smoother From NICU To Your Home
Effectively manage some common post-NICU challenges.
Part 1: NICU Separation Anxiety ©
Part 2: Medical Avalanche ©
Part 3: Developmental Concerns ©
Part 4: Relationship Disconnect ©
2. Anxiety Bursting, Confidence Building for Preemie & Special Needs Parents
Confidence building strategies and tools you can implement immediately!
Anxiety Bursting ©
3. Let Go of Guilt - Embracing Your Parenting Gifts
Uncover, identify, and embrace your very own parental gifts.
Let Go of Guilt ©
4. Finding Your Voice As You Advocate For Your Child Self-Study Audio Program
Become a more empowered and confident preemie and/or special needs parent.
Finding Your Voice ©
Entering the surreal worlds of prematurity and special needs can feel like you’re on a never-ending roller-coaster ride of emotions – because you are. Anxiety, guilt, and anger are only a few of the daily emotional challenges you may face and seem to engulf you in waves – leaving you feeling stuck and unable to move forward.
I get it.
I’ve been there and am walking a very similar walk as you – maybe just a step or two ahead.
It’s difficult to describe:
• Being in the NICU
• Having a baby born prematurely and/or sick
• Losing your baby
• Receiving a life-changing special needs diagnosis for your child
• Trying to understand and advocate for appropriate education for your child with special needs
Get the support you need to become more empowered and reach a point of hope. Gain clarity and direction for your unique parenting journey. I can help you through my audio programs and, if you prefer, 1:1 Coaching.